Manager of Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Consolidation & Reporting
This position is located in Waukesha, WI
Husco is seeking an energetic, driven, and forward-thinking individual to provide financial expertise for the global enterprise. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the financial planning and analysis function as well as global consolidation and reporting process. You will work closely with executive leadership and key stakeholders to provide strategic insights and financial analysis to support business decisions.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Lead the global annual financial planning and monthly rolling forecast process ensuring alignment with Husco’s strategic objectives and financial targets. Understand and communicate significant variances vs. the annual plan and prior forecast.
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting and closing process, including consolidation and reporting functions.
- Collaborate with the CFO, business unit controllers and third-party accounting firm to help coordinate and manage the annual audit process, including financial statement preparation.
- Work with the CFO, business unit controllers and third-party tax firm to help compile information required for annual tax package preparation.
- Stay current on new accounting pronouncements and coordinate implementation with CFO and global business unit controllers.
- Identify and analyze key business trends, drivers, and risks that will aid in recommendations for improvements or impact to organizational strategic objectives.
- Primary liaison with the bank group with regards to administration of global treasury management processes and system user rights.
- Partner with the CFO, global financial staff and third-party insurance broker on the compilation of information to support the renewal of global property and casualty insurance policies.
- Support the CFO with compiling material for board meetings and other internal presentations/reports and other ad-hoc projects and financial analysis projects as required.
In addition to the key responsibilities listed above, you will be expected to add value in discussions and decisions covering a broad range of business topics which require an understanding of the industry, customers, internal operations, and competitive pressures on the business. To be successful in this position, you must be a strong communicator (oral and written) with the ability to build relationships and effectively interact with other employees at various levels of the organization. You must also be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (passed CPA exam a preference).
- 5+ years of progressive financial experience, preferably with public accounting firm background, and experience with multi-national corporations.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of US GAAP.
- Strong consolidation, monthly close and financial statement preparation capability.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably IFS.
- Capability to correlate business objectives with financial performance is essential.
- Able to exert influence throughout the organization without formal reporting relationships.
- Extremely high integrity and ability to manage confidential information.
- Ability to make reasonable assumptions and recommendations when not all facts are known.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, particularly strong Excel skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)