This position is located in Waukesha, WI.
Husco provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a fast-paced, industry leading and entrepreneurial organization. The IT Analyst-Technology role is to ensure the proper operation and management of organizational Information Technology (IT) assets. This individual will be responsible for the deployment, support, and maintenance of computer assets at one or more Husco facilities. This individual will ensure that IT assets are configured to conform to established guidelines. This individual will act as an extension of the Global IT Service Desk and meet approved Service Level Agreements for support response and resolution. This individual is expected to monitor the health of the IT ecosystem, to identify problems and trends, and to prepare documentation to submit for analysis and action. Each day, this individual will operate in ways that are consistent with the broader Information Systems strategy, goals and processes.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees which allows for:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Local Site Support. Provide IT support to our end users while adhering to ITIL 4 service desk standards. Provide mentoring and training to Husco employees as required and direct these end users to appropriate self-help solutions where and when appropriate. Coordinate activities to be completed to best leverage onsite visits (when and where travel is required). Work directly with other professionals within IT Operations, as well as local personnel to ensure that issues are addressed in a timely manner. Provide feedback to IT management regarding facility specific issues and activities.
- Advanced Technical Support. As members of IT Operations, IT Analysts are entrusted with access to network, server, cloud technologies (and requisite training) in order to quickly address the needs of our end-users. Our IT Analysts serve as the technical escalation points on the Service Desk and work closely with our Network, Server and Cloud teams.
- Customer Service and Communication. Create relationships of trust with business stakeholders by consistently modeling professionalism, competence, appropriate urgency, and trustworthiness. Develop an understanding of problems that local users face and work with IT management to develop appropriate resolutions. Ensure that end-user needs are being met within agreed upon service level agreements. Provide feedback to appropriate IT resources where and when end user needs are not being met and to escalate support tickets accordingly, within the parameters of existing standard operating procedures.
- Collaborate on IT System Upgrades. Assist users in installing approved software. Monitor local facility computer systems and networks to detect problems or subtle performance degradation. Install data center systems as requested – including switches, routers, servers, etc. Deploy and support mobility technologies as approved.
- Maintain Existing Standards. Maintain approved information security, software compliance, and other published computing standards. Deploy, maintain, and support computer assets – hardware, software, peripherals.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor. As an advocate for Husco end-users, Technology Analysists work with project teams and the IT department to maintain or exceed quality expectations, deliver on project timelines, control IT costs, and provide superior customer care. Work well with colleagues within a fast-paced atmosphere. Technology Analysists combine strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or computer-related field of study, or a comparable combination of schooling and professional experience.
- Expertise with Microsoft operating systems and applications is required.
- Working knowledge of computer networking including DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory, and other networking fundamentals is required.
- Strong understanding of computer (desktop and laptop) hardware, mobile technologies, and peripherals is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills an absolute requirement.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while applying appropriate prioritization.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)