Materials Technician – 3rd-Shift
***NOW HIRING AT NEW STARTING PAY $15.15/HOUR + SHIFT PREMIUMS***
This is a 3rd shift position at our Maquoketa, IA location.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and development their professional skills and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- $1,000 New Hire Bonus
- Quarterly Dependability Bonus & Semi-annual Performance Bonus
- 10 days of paid vacation & 12 days of paid holidays
- Off-shift Premiums
- Full benefits package offered
- 401K contribution and company match
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks in a safe manner while ensuring no damage to components.
- Direct labor operations, including: plugging and cleaning of parts, tagging parts for delivery, creating service kits, all while adhering to standard operating procedures to ensure product quality and accuracy.
- Completion of standard logistical documentation i.e. bill of laden, packing slips, etc.
- Use of scales to conduct weight counting.
- When appropriate the proper disposal of non-conforming or scrap components.
- Printing labels for parts.
- Ability to interpret and understand the Plant Operation Procedures, TS/ISO requirements and operator work instructions.
- Other duties assigned.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)