Production Supervisor 2nd or 3rd Shift
- Prioritizing in 2nd Shift, 3pm-11pm
- Or 3rd Shift, 11pm-7am
- Or a combination of 2nd and 3rd Shift
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for production and employee management for the assigned shop department(s). A successful Production Supervisor is a strong leader, a good problem-solver and self-motivated.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Supervise and Develop Employees. Demonstrate core cultural competencies to the team. Attract, retain, and develop the best people from inside or outside. Broadly shares both responsibility and accountability with subordinates. Create an environment that allows employees the opportunity to finish their own work and trust people to perform.
- Own Achievement of Daily Production Metrics. Strong accountability & responsibility for production safety, quality delivery, productivity, and expense control. Responsible for high level product quality standards. Goal of zero defects. Meet and/or exceed product delivery commitments. Effectively manage production of new, added, and past due orders.
- Manage Employee Metrics. Complete and maintain recordkeeping responsibilities related to employee attendance, overtime, discipline, vacation, payroll, performance, etc. Recommends appropriate action to Plant Manager to improve metrics.
- Continuous Improvement. Maintain departmental focus on metrics and organizational objectives to drive continuous improvement for measurable improvement in safety, quality, delivery, and productivity metrics.
- Maintain a Lean Manufacturing Culture. Use lean manufacturing techniques coupled with data driven decision making to drive 0 ppm customer reported quality, warranty and on-time delivery standards.
- Associate’s Degree in technical discipline or equivalent education and experience required.
- Prior supervision experience in an assembly or machining environment is preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with people at all levels of responsibility.
- Effective trouble shooting, problem solving and organizational skills. Able to handle frequent interruptions, meet tight deadlines, work staggered shifts to cover for other supervisor absences, and handle conflict in an effective manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.