IT Client Services Specialist
Husco provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a fast-paced, industry leading and entrepreneurial organization. The IT Client Services Specialist serves as the primary liaison between our end users and the IT Department. The IT Client Services Specialist will also be responsible for the deployment, support, and maintenance of computer assets at one or more Husco facilities. This individual will ensure that IT assets are configured to conform to established guidelines. The IT Client Services Specialist will act as an extension of the Global IT Service Desk and meet approved Service Level Agreements for support response and resolution. The individual will also model, advocate and be a source for best practices related to widely used technology and tools in the business. This individual is expected to monitor the health of the IT ecosystem, to identify problems and trends, and to prepare documentation to submit for analysis and action. Each day, this individual will operate in ways that are consistent with the broader Information Systems strategy, goals and processes.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees which allows for:
- Flexibility of work and the opportunity to put a personal ‘stamp’ on assigned work.
- A continuous expansion of each technologist’s professional talents, skills, and knowledge.
- The creation of high-quality products for our customers – products that serve a greater purpose to communities around the world.
- ITSM Management and Ticket Queue Ownership. Perform initial triage and work IT Service Desk tickets as they enter our ticketing system. Gather and record necessary technical information required to escalate tickets to other functional units within IT (following existing standard operating procedures). Once escalated, follow-up with the end users to ensure the issues are resolved within our service level agreements. Ensure that all tickets within the ticketing system are assigned to the correct functional unit within Information Technology. The individual in this leadership role will assume administrative responsibilities for the ITSM system (including workflows, self-service and automation) and ensure that this system remains current and in a supported and stable state.
- IT Onboarding and Offboarding. Manage end-user account creations, account modifications as well as account termination within all of Husco’s business systems.
- Customer Service and Communication. Create relationships of trust with business stakeholders by consistently modeling professionalism, competence, appropriate urgency, and trustworthiness. Develop an understanding of problems that local users endure through high touch interviews (in person or over Microsoft Teams) and work with IT management to develop appropriate resolutions to these problems. Ensure that end-user needs are being met within agreed upon service level agreements. Provide feedback to appropriate IT resources where and when end user needs are not being met and to escalate support tickets accordingly, within the parameters of existing standard operating procedures.
- Advocate and Source for Best Practices. Be a model, advocate and trainer of best practices while serving tickets, observing work habits and in periodic training sessions. Best practices relate to workspace configuration, networking, laptop configuration, application usage such as O365, Teams, and file storage.
- Collaborate on IT System Upgrades. Assist users in installing approved software. Monitor local facility computer systems and networks to detect problems or subtle performance degradation.
- Improve and Maintain Professional Standards. Maintain approved information security, software compliance, and other published computing standards. Working with IT management, evaluate, redesign, and then implement improved customer engagement standards for IT Operations.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor. As an advocate for Husco end-users, IT Client Services Specialists work with project teams and the IT department to maintain or exceed quality expectations, deliver on project timelines, control IT costs, and provide superior customer care. Work well with colleagues within a fast-paced atmosphere. These individuals combine strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution.
- Associates Degree in business, management, computer or computer-related field of study or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a ticketing management system setting up automated alerts, workflows, and ticket organization.
- Expertise with Microsoft operating systems and applications (MS Office, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive) is required.
- Working knowledge of computer networking including DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory, and other networking fundamentals is required.
- Strong understanding of computer (desktop and laptop) hardware, mobile technologies, and peripherals is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills an absolute requirement.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while applying appropriate prioritization.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.