IT Client Services Specialist
This position is located in Waukesha, WI
Husco provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a fast-paced, industry leading and entrepreneurial organization. The IT Client Services role is to serve as the primary liaison between our end users and the IT Department. The IT Client Services Specialist will also be responsible for the deployment, support, and maintenance of computer assets at one or more Husco facilities. This individual will ensure that IT assets are configured to conform to established guidelines. The IT Client Services Specialist will act as an extension of the Global IT Service Desk and meet approved Service Level Agreements for support response and resolution. This individual is expected to monitor the health of the IT ecosystem, to identify problems and trends, and to prepare documentation to submit for analysis and action. Each day, this individual will operate in ways that are consistent with the broader Information Systems strategy, goals, and processes.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Customer Service and Communication: Create relationships of trust with business stakeholders by consistently modeling professionalism, competence, appropriate urgency, and trustworthiness. Develop an understanding of problems that users endure through high touch interviews (in person or over Microsoft Teams) and work with IT management to develop appropriate resolutions to these problems. Ensure that end-user needs are being met within agreed upon service level agreements. Provide feedback to appropriate IT resources where and when end user needs are not being met and to escalate support tickets accordingly, within the parameters of existing standard operating procedures.
- Ticket Queue Ownership: Perform initial triage and work IT Service Desk tickets as they enter our ticketing system. Gather and record necessary technical information required to escalate tickets to other functional units within IT (following existing standard operating procedures). Once escalated, follow-up with the end users to ensure the issues are resolved within our service level agreements. Ensure that all tickets within the ticketing system are assigned to the correct functional unit within Information Technology.
- End User Education & Interdepartmental Communication: Together with the IT Operations manager and the Client Services Team, develop and provide end user training to Husco employees. Work directly with other professionals within IT, as well as Husco business personnel to ensure that issues are discussed and addressed in a timely manner. Provide feedback to IT management regarding business specific issues and activities.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor: As an advocate for Husco end-users, IT Client Services Specialists work with project teams and the IT department to maintain or exceed quality expectations, deliver on project timelines, control IT costs, and provide superior customer care. Work well with colleagues within a fast-paced atmosphere. These individuals combine strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution.
- Associates Degree in computer or computer-related field of study or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree preferred).
- At least one year of Information Technology experience required.
- Expertise with Microsoft operating systems and applications (MS Office, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive) is required.
- Working knowledge of computer networking including DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory, and other networking fundamentals is required.
- Strong understanding of computer (desktop and laptop) hardware, mobile technologies, and peripherals is required.
- Strong communication and prioritization skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while applying appropriate prioritization.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER)