Inside Sales Correspondent (Customer Service)
Husco provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a fast-paced, industry leading and entrepreneurial organization. An Internal Sales Correspondent is responsible for receiving customer orders, ensuring they are entered promptly, and providing the customer with feedback on delivery and supply issues.
A successful Internal Sales Correspondent has strong interpersonal and leadership skills, demonstrated communication and conflict resolution skills and a personal commitment to customer service and customer satisfaction.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and development their professional skills and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Quick Response to Customer Inquiries. Responsible for communication of Customer Service related issues regarding lead times, product availability, pricing and the ordering process on customer inquiries. Research unusual requests to determine alternate solutions to complex customer problems. Provide details of options available to meet customer supply requirements.
- Timely and Accurate Order Entry. Responsible for timely and accurate entry of discrete customer orders, as well as proper management and communication of issues regarding EDI/Supply Chain orders. Work directly with the Sales team and customers to collate and review customer orders. This process also includes prompt formal acknowledgement of delivery dates and pricing to the customer.
- Maintain Customer Forecast. Enter customer forecast into the business system Master Production Scheduling module to reduce lead times to customers and provide critical information to the supply chain.
- Advocate for the Customer. Interface with Production Management, Engineering and Purchasing to supply prompt and accurate information to the customers regarding their orders. Expedite customer orders as needed to support supply requirements. Coordinate activities and relay information between the customer, Husco factories, sales personnel, and others, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain Computer System. Responsible for maintenance of customer order related records in the business system. This includes pricing tables, part number cross references, and special instructions utilized in producing, shipping and billing an order correctly on time.
- Improve Department Performance. Recommend efficiency and procedural improvements to provide more timely and accurate support of customer. Respond to customer calls using a thorough knowledge of products, lead times, availability and the ordering process. Coordinate activities and relay information between the customer, factories, sales personnel, and others, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor. Able to work well with colleagues and produce results within a fast-paced and high-pressure atmosphere. Combine strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution.
- Ability to accurately collate, analyse and present data within Microsoft Excel
- Relevant experience required
- Focus on internal and external customer service essential
- Some technical product knowledge is a plus.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with other functional areas as follows: Operations, Design Engineering, Purchasing and Inventory Control and Shipping/Receiving.
- Effective trouble shooting, problem solving and organizational skills. Able to handle frequent interruptions, meet tight deadlines, and handle conflict in an effective manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer. Accurate typing/computer data entry with above average attention to detail.