Document Control Coordinator
This position is located in Whitewater, WI
Husco provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a fast-paced, industry leading and entrepreneurial organization. The position of Document Control Coordinator will provide management support activities for the Husco Quality Management Systems (QMS) following automotive industry standards and practices. A successful Document Control Coordinator is self-motivated, pursues leading edge management systems for the automotive industry and manages several tasks concurrently.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Maintain all controlled documents both electronic versions on the Husco Automotive systems and printed versions posted to appropriate production areas. Printed released documents need to maintain listing to ensure latest revisions up to date.
- Administer the Husco Automotive Change Management System, including the electronic approval of changes. Work with the IS department on updates to the change management system.
- Assure that Quality Management System documentation for Husco adheres to the latest automotive standards, IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 and customer requirements are met. Maintain the IATF master spreadsheet detailing Husco’s compliance to Automotive standards and Customer Specific requirements. Work with IS to maintain appropriate Husco Automotive documentation according to customer requirements
- Maintain documents from external sources in a controlled system and assurance of latest revisions.
- Prepare routine summary reports from customer scorecards / websites, customer warranty information, and Production line Calibration – Validation (Cal-Val) activities for use in management review meetings, audits, and external client requests.
- Provide guidance on document control practices and procedures to all departments. Conduct routine training to established document control processes for all locations.
- Participate with Husco Automotive QMS internal audit activities. Assist lead auditor with creating the yearly audit schedule. Summarize post-audit findings and monitor implemented corrective actions and verification activities until closure.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
- Associate Degree or High School Diploma with 5 or more years in a manufacturing quality setting.
- Experience with an IATF 16949 quality management systems or equivalent is essential.
- Internal auditing skills. Lead auditor training preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of electronic business systems preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of AIAG Automotive QMS requirements (i.e. IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015)
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)