Automation Technician – 1st Shift – $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
This position is located in Waukesha, WI and is 1st Shift – working hours are flexible!
The Husco Automation Technician team is growing! Take your next career step at Husco with a global automotive manufacturing leader.
Automation technicians will be responsible for supporting equipment/processes, supporting, and resolving equipment performance issues. The key to success in this position is problem solving and utilizing technical knowledge to get to the root cause of a problem rather than simply identifying symptoms. The best Automation Technician is self-motivated and a natural trouble-shooter who can react quickly under pressure and prioritize and manage several tasks concurrently.
Husco is committed to building an diverse environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Minimize Machine Downtime and Maximize Parts per Hour on the Line: Utilize strong automation background and problem solving skills to debug existing and new equipment.
- Determine root cause of equipment problems and improve process performance: Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, automation, software and hydraulic systems.
- Collaborate with Engineers to Implement Improvement Ideas for Better Line Performance: Work closely with the Manufacturing Engineers to provide feedback on design ideas and solutions for permanent corrective actions for line issues.
- Facilitate Tool and Fixture Purchases: Assist in identifying spare parts or repair parts needed for the assembly lines and creating purchase requisitions for ordering them.
- Associate Degree or equivalent military or formal training in Industrial Automation Technology, Electrical/Mechanical or Electronics
- Exposure to machine troubleshooting, process control, CAD
- Ability to use hand tools proficiently.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)