Final Operations Assembler – 2nd & 3rd Shift
***NOW HIRING AT NEW STARTING PAY $17.00/HOUR & SHIFT PREMIUMS $0.75/2nd shift; $1.00/3rd shift***
Text “Jobs” to 888-202-1511 to set up a phone interview in less than 5 minutes!
This is a 2nd & 3rd shift position at our Maquoketa, WI location.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Climate Controlled Production Floor
- $1,000 New Hire Bonus
- 10 days of paid vacation & 12 days of paid holidays
- Off-shift Premiums
- Full benefits package offered
- 401K contribution and company match
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Assemble hydraulic components.
- Ability to utilize manufacturing equipment automated and manual along with work instructions to properly assemble components through multiple steps of the process.
- Perform self-inspection on his/her assembly work.
- Performs data entry of pertinent information into assembly traceability logs, statistical process control forms, or preventive maintenance logs as required.
- May be required to perform basic material handling, preparation of final product to include forklift operation.
- Reporting labor through visual inspections, gauging as required and functional test.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)