This position is located in Waukesha, WI
Husco provides an opportunity to pursue a career in Purchasing as a Buyer. Key responsibilities will include quoting and negotiating pricing for production components and tooling, making supplier selections, and following through on all purchases throughout the new product development process.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional skills and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities globally
- Quote new components and negotiate best pricing for various prototype parts, pre-production parts, fixtures and engineering testing services. Assist with purchasing of production capital equipment. Create and track purchase orders to suppliers and ensure timely delivery with expected quality.
- Manage supplier relationships for the Prototype and Fixture supply base: Balance the needs and performance expectations of Husco Automotive Purchasing and Engineering. Serve as liaison between the suppliers and engineering to ensure successful results.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor: Able to work well with colleagues and produce results within a fast-paced atmosphere. Combine strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution.
- Proficient with all applications of Microsoft office.
- Work experience in supply chain / purchasing preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational skills required with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills required
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)